The stair climber chair is a chair lift with a built-in seat that can easily transport a
patient up or down the stairs without too much hassle. This motorized stair climber chair
helps transfer the patient up and down the stairs easily, quickly, and safely. You can use a
chair lift anywhere where there is a staircase. This can be at your house, at the hospital,
in high-rise buildings, nursing homes, aged care, and many more.
- High-quality aluminum alloy
- Suitable for people with limited mobility, the elderly, the disabled, bariatric, and immobile patients
- 100kg Loading Capacity
- Can be used for hospitals, care homes, emergency centers (fire, police, ambulance), in your own home, and more
- Long lasting durable material
- Net Weight: 35 kg
- Material: Aluminium and steel
- Unfolded Dimensions ( Height x Width x Depth): 53 x 80 x 113 cm
- Folded Dimensions ( Height x Width x Depth ): 53 x 35 x 113 cm
- Package Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth ): 120 x 60 x 37 cm
- Height Adjustment 113-160cm (with three height position adjustments)
- Seat Dimensions (Width x Length): 41 x 48 cm
Operations method of electric stair climbing:
1. Check battery charging
Turn on the black switch when climbing the stairs electronically:
- O means Close
- I mean Open
2. Checking Remaining Power
- Open the switch on the panel on the control panel, and the LED display is on to observe the remaining power at the speed of climbing.
3. Battery Charging Method
- The charging port is under the main power switch and aligns the card plug into the charging head. The charger shows that the green light is whole, and remove the charger after being packed.
- Do not cover or place other things on the charger to ensure good ventilation, and do not put flammable items and explosives in the charger and battery within 3 meters; simultaneously, when charging the charger, away from computers, mobile phones, electronic products to avoid electromagnetic interference. In addition, the charging area is best not to let the children close to the site.
4. Folding the electric climbing wheelchair
- Put the armrest on the climbing chair up.
- Break the red lever slot with black arrows and close the electric wheelchair to the back.
- When the electric wheelchair is folded up, fasten the seat belt to the front body of the electric climbing wheelchair to prevent the electric stair climber from automatically unfolding and causing injury.
5. Expanding the electric building climbing wheelchair
- After the electric climbing wheelchair is deployed, close the seat cushion and the back. If not closed, expand in place to determine whether it is fixed in place to avoid injury.
6. Use of brakes
- Press the brake handle and secure it.
7. Adjusting the track
- The red button in the red box on the LED display control panel shows the ways to fold and expand.
- Any angle of the track is 0-35 degrees.
- Press the red button to allow the track to stop at any angle to accommodate the stair stretcher for remaining at different angles
- The maximum angle should not be greater than 70 degrees
8. Control button is used
- As shown in the red box, the button in the red box is the power key for the stair climber.
- Press the button as shown in the figure to adjust the climbing speed of the stair climber.
- Clean the electric wheelchair with a clean cloth or soft brush and warm soapy water, and rinse with warm water. Do not use products containing bleach or phenol.
Please do not use the electric wheelchair alone when unattended; fix it in a safe position.
Avoid changing position quickly, as this can cause harm to the user, and the handle can be adjusted.
Improper maintenance may cause personal injury, and maintain the electric wheelchair only in the method mentioned above.
Please turn off the main switch if not been used for a long time. If not used for a long time, the battery will charge and discharge once a month, and the climbing chair battery cannot be stored in the power loss. This stair climber chair is controlled with an electric panel at the back of the lift. Electric angle adjustments for safe and comfortable transfers up and down the stairs
|Dimension||103 x 65 x 30 cm|
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.