Bariatric Manual Wheelchair with swing away leg rests Foldable 180kg weight capacity with a contoured seat and backrest cushion.
- Bariatric Manual Wheelchair
- Self Propelled
- Foldable and Easy To Use
- Super Lightweight
- Anti Tipping Wheels for Extra Safety
- 180Kg Weight Capacity
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Quality steel wheelchair with backrest and seat for user support and comfort.
- Sturdy, carbon steel frame
- Double embossed vinyl upholstery
- Simple folding mechanism
- Dual, reinforced steel cross braces give extra support and stability
- Colour: Black
- Generous weight capacity of 180 kg
- Reinforced steel frame provides added support
- Rear solid tyres are durable and low maintenance
- Self-Propelled Wheels
- Flip side easily removable footrests
- Padded armrests
- Double steel tube frame under the seat for extra durability
- Wider front wheel fork for extra durability
- One-year Australian Standard warranty
Features of this Bariatric Manual Wheelchair:
- Safety Anti Tippers
- Adjustable armrest for easy access
- Calf support strap with adjustable footrest
- Solid castor wheels at the front
- It is manufactured with quality lightweight steel.
- Diameter of back wheels: 24″
- Diameter of front wheels: 8″
- Internal width between two armrests: 55 cm
- Overal width:70 cm
- Weight of wheelchair: 21kg
- Weight capacity: 180Kg
- Wheelchair dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 93 x 72.5 x 109 Cm
- Wheelchair dimensions when folded (Height x Width x Depth): 93 x 38 x 79 Cm
Frequently Asked Questions:
(general questions and not related to the product)
1- How do I choose a wheelchair size?
Choosing the right wheelchair size is dependent upon many several factors. It depends on:
- How much room or how compact would you like your wheelchair to be
- If you want a foldable or compact wheelchair to bring on holiday
- If you require an electric or manual wheelchair
- How tall you are
- How much you weigh
- If you are an amputee
2- Is it hard to push a wheelchair?
No, it is straightforward to push a manual wheelchair. All of our manual wheelchairs are high-quality products and are lightweight and easy to use. Just move forward, and the wheelchair will quickly go!
3- What’s the difference between a wheelchair and a transport chair?
The difference between a wheelchair and a transport chair is straightforward. Wheelchairs have large wheels, so the person sitting inside can easily self-propel and push themselves. They have 8″ -12″ rear wheels that cannot be reached while sitting in the chair. Wheelchairs, however, are built with larger 18″ -24″ wheels topped with an easy-to-grip, rotating handrail that allows users to propel themselves forward. A transport chair is usually used for someone else to push the attendant; however, a wheelchair is self-propelled and suitable for both the user and carer.
4- Can you get a prescription for a wheelchair?
5- How do you cook in a wheelchair?
You can cook in the wheelchair if you have had a home modification done to your home where the sink and stove have been lowered, and there is a space to fit the wheelchair.
6- What is a Bariatric manual wheelchair?
Bariatric manual wheelchairs accommodate tall and heavy users and provide a comfortable experience. If you are more than 40-50 kilograms overweight with a BMI over 30, then a bariatric wheelchair may be a good solution for your mobility needs.
|Dimensions||83 × 33 × 95 cm|
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.