The Model D36 power wheelchair is a motorized wheelchair designed for both indoor and outdoor use, specifically intended to aid individuals who are elderly or disabled and are unable to stand or walk.
The wheelchair features an aluminum alloy frame for its base, two front wheels and two rear wheels, a seat, an adjustable steering column, a tiller console, an electric motor, and two rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries with an off-board charger.
The rider is responsible for controlling the movement of the wheelchair using the throttle lever, speed control dial, and handle located on the tiller console. An electromagnetic brake is also installed on the device, which is automatically engaged when the wheelchair is not in use and cannot be used manually. The wheelchair is restricted to use only on flat surfaces.
- Based on Electric Shock Proof Classification: Classified as an internal power type
device during operation, it is a type 2 device when it comes to charging.
- Based on the classification of Electric Shock Proof: It belongs to the B type applicable
- Based on the classification of liquidity proof: IPX 4
- Based on the safety classification of using combustible anesthetic gas mixed
with air, Oxygen, or flammable anesthetic gas mixed with nitrous oxide: Not
- Classification of running mode: Continuously running mode.
- It is rated Voltage and Frequency: Internal power DC 24, Charger AC 220 V / 50 Hz.
- There is no applicable protection against the defibrillation discharge effect.
- There is no signal input.
- The product does not belong to eternal installation.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Loading Capacity: 200 kg
- Controller knob
- Seat cushion
- Storage Bag
- Seat back/Push handle
- Backrest cushion with storage bag
Before operating your D36 Power Wheelchair, be sure to read all safety information and precautions included in the manual. Operate only in the appropriate environment.
GET IN: Be certain that the power is off before sitting in the seat of fold power wheelchair D36, with no light on the controller, make sure the footrest is down before getting into the wheelchair.
POWER ON: Press the power button, and you will hear a beep, and a light will indicate that power is on.
TURING &STEERING: Use the joystick-style control to steer and turn left, right, or go forward and backward.
STOPPING: Remove your hand from the joystick to stop.
POWER OFF: When stopping, it is advised that you power off the wheelchair to prevent accidents. Press the power button to turn off the wheelchair.
GET OUT: Make sure there is no light on the controller before getting off the wheelchair.
|Chair frame1 Year||1 year|
|Controller and CPU system||1 year|
|Dimensions||98 × 86 × 46 cm|
|Unfold Size (L * W * H) (mm/inch)||1080 × 595 × 975 mm (42.5″×23.4″×38.4″)|
|Fold Size (L * W * H) (mm/inch)||590 × 340 × 800 mm (23.2″×13.4″×31.5″)|
|Loading Capacity||180 kgs (396.8 lb)|
|Motor||250W × 2 pcs brushless motors|
|Battery||24V 6AH × 2 pcs lithium battery|
|Max Speed||6 km/h (3.7mph)|
|Driving Range||20 km (12.4 miles)|
|Front Wheels||175×50 mm (6.9″×2″) PU solid wheels|
|Rear Wheels||325×55 mm (12.8″×2.2″) PU solid wheels|
|Climbing Slope||Max 8°|
|Charging Time||6~8 hours|
|Armrest Spacing||490 mm (19.3″）|
|Seat Width||450 mm (17.7″）|
|Seat Depth||440 mm (17.3″）|
|Seat Height||Front 525 mm (20.7″) / Back 510 mm (20.1″)|
|Turning Radius||800 mm (31.5″)|
|Net Weight (Without Battery and Joystick)||24.9 kgs (54.9 lb)|
|Net Weight (Finished Product)||28.2 kgs (62.2 lb)|
|Gross Weight (With Export Packing)||34 kgs (75 lb)|
|Drive Model||Rear Drive|
|Braking System||Intelligent Electromagnetic Brake|
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.